Our team consists of high-performing and experienced professionals from varying backgrounds in medtech and digital health: hardware engineers, firmware engineers, software engineers, product managers, business analysts, product designers, and testers. Working here means you will interact with talented professionals, will be challenged to solve the most complex problems, and think in new and creative ways. Along the way, you may also make new friends, have a lot of fun, and enjoy opportunities to put your the greatest assets to good use.
ITRVN has experienced little turnover of staff over the years. It reflects the importance that we place on providing a culture that supports the opportunities for development, work-life balance, and a commitment to our values thereby giving everyone in our team a sense of identity and belonging in the business.
By defining ourselves as “a companion for the organization in its journey to turn innovative ideas into reality“. Hence, our people must aware that creative thinking and featuring new methods are our priority.
We believe a company’s actual values are shown by whom they hire, reward or let go. Below are the specific behaviors and skills we care about most. If these values describe you, and the people you want to work with, you’re likely to thrive at.
- Let the passionate lead your direction.
- Inspire others with your thirst for excellent
- Only when you are really passionate, you will make everything done.
- Celebrate wins
- Giving before receiving
- The more value we create to our clients, from smallest things, the more trust will be built. We need to build trust from our works.
- Discover practical solutions to hard problem
- Minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify
- You create new ideas that prove useful