We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Digital Health Project Manager to join our fast-growing development company. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in software development project management and IT business analysis, with a proven track record of delivering innovative and effective digital health solutions on time and within budget.
- Work closely with stakeholders, including clients, healthcare professionals, developers, and designers to define project scope, goals, and deliverables for digital health solutions
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, resource allocation, and budget estimates, for the successful delivery of digital health projects.
- Monitor project progress and adjust plans as necessary to ensure project objectives are met.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and facilitate meetings to review project progress, identify risks, and resolve issues.
- Collaborate with developers and quality assurance analysts to ensure digital health solutions meet business requirements and technical specifications.
- Manage project budgets and timelines, tracking project expenses and ensuring they stay within budget.
- Provide regular reports on project progress to senior management.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and other project-related documentation.
- Ensure all digital health solutions comply with relevant regulatory requirements, such as HIPAA and GDPR.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development project management and IT business analysis.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to plan, organize, and manage resources effectively.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Experience with project management tools, such as JIRA or Trello.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software quality assurance (SQA).
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of relevant digital health regulations, such as HIPAA and GDPR.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to change.
If you have a passion for digital health and meet the requirements, please submit your resume for consideration. We offer competitive compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for growth within our company.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Digital Health Project Manager to join our fast-growing development company. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in software development projec...
Who we are?
ITR Vietnam is an all-in-one product outsource company. We are leading company in provide services relating to build IoT systems, leverage Big Data and AI technologies to bring data insights to Life in Vietnam. ITR partners with startups and entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, Europe to build innovative IoT systems in healthcare, tracking and monitoring industries.
At ITR, we passionate in connecting things to the big network as we believe in the power of IoT to bring us better information, more control and higher productivity. Working at ITR, you will have chances to experience, contribute to the making of multimillion-dollar IoT systems and learn the latest technologies. Love making great products? Welcome to ITR :)
- Understand desires of client and create attractive product
- Contribution in order to keep work from the team consistent with the whole customer experience and designed with the customers' high-level goals and needs.
- Collaboration with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Adjust approach towards designs based on feedback provided
- Quickly and superbly.
- Mentor and inspire, give and seek feedback for your team member in order to deliver the best quality of work
- Make decisions about strategic design and user-experience related to product from ideas stage to implementation of a new functions and features.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining our design system, participate in team critiques and reviews, assist in user research, organize customer events and design workshops.
- Create Figma flows that range from low-fidelity wireframes to full-fidelity, pixel-ready designs that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to generate ideas and viable solutions.
- Work directly with the engineering teams to implement new features and iterations and ensure quality standards are met.
- Identify what is needed for each design phase.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3- 5 years experience in product design with at least 1 year at the same level.
- Strong at design system
- Familiar with data analysis and user research using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Strong creative, design and communication skills
- Portfolio of work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Who we are? ITR Vietnam is an all-in-one product outsource company. We are leading company in provide services relating to build IoT systems, leverage Big Data and AI technologies to bring data insigh...
We are looking for passionate JS backend developers to join the development team for an IoT Medical project of a company based in Silicon Valley, US. You will collaborate with team members to build cloud services of the system to serve thousands of IoT medical devices attached to patients.
- Analyzing product requirements with the team to help design system architecture.
- Designing and developing micro-services, server-side logic of our cloud.
- Writing and performing unit tests for your work.
- Deploying the services to Amazon Web Service and Google Cloud Platform.
- Writing technical documents.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge in MongoDB, Redis or other databases.
- Working knowledge of REST API design.
- Experience in design pattern and OOP.
- Working experience in Linux environment.
- Good English writing skill is a plus.
- Experience in GraphQL is a plus
- Experience in using Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in AWS Services is a plus.
We are looking for passionate JS backend developers to join the development team for an IoT Medical project of a company based in Silicon Valley, US. You will collaborate with team members to build cl...
ITR focuses on the Research and Development of IoT products and its ecosystem. We provide a full solution to turn customer’s invention idea into a product, from designing hardware to deploying cloud service. At ITR, you will have a chance to work with leading-edge technologies in IoT industry including:
- Smart Home solutions and mesh sensor network technology
- Smart Tracking solutions through 3G / LTE / Narrowband IoT technology
- Medical devices for telemetry monitoring ECG and EEG
- AI solutions for sensor data
- Analyze requirements, design and develop embedded software programs for microcontrollers.
- Write the design document: technical specification, software architecture, protocol.
- Develop and execute unit and functional tests.
- Other tasks assigned by Department Manager.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1-year experience in Embedded Software design and development on the 32-bit ARM-based microcontroller
- Strong programming and technical skills in Embedded C
- Being able to read and understand schematic design
- Experience with 32-bit microcontrollers, especially ARM Cortex architecture
- Experience with version control systems like GIT.
- Experience with full development processes
- Knowledge in data structure and algorithm
- Experience with RTOS, Bootloader, TCP/IP, GSM/GPRS, BLE, WiFi, Zigbee is a plus
- Scripting language like Python is a plus
- Good English skills including reading, writing
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Good communication skills
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Best place to develop yourself
- Opportunity to learn and work with at the leading-edge technologies
- Flat organization structure, your ideas, and opinions will be always welcomed and respected
- Start your own project and get funded by ITR
- Company pays for certification
AND WHAT'S ELSE
- 13th-month salary, Lunar New Year, wedding, holidays, birthday bonus
- Lunch is provided by company
- 15 annual leave
- Company trip 2 times per year
- Snacks and drinks
- Health insurance and an annual health-check program (twice a year)
ITR focuses on the Research and Development of IoT products and its ecosystem. We provide a full solution to turn customer’s invention idea into a product, from designing hardware to deploying cloud...