At ITR we build IoT systems and leverage Big Data and AI technologies to bring data
insights to Life. Do cutting-edge and big things with ITR!
We are passionate about connecting things to the big network as we believe in the
power of IoT to bring us better information, more control, and higher productivity. ITR
partners with startups and entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, Europe to build innovative IoT
systems in healthcare, tracking, and monitoring industries. Working at ITR, you will have
chances to experience, and contribute to the making of multimillion-dollar IoT systems
and learn the latest technologies.
Love making great products? Welcome to ITR!
I. JOB DESCRIPTION
● Collaborate with the PCB team to understand project requirements and specifications.
● Contribute to the design and layout of PCBs using industry-standard software tools.
● Designing boards for IoT Medical devices
● Coordinate the department’s activities, and ensure the handover of the board
design on schedule.
● Ensure the board design is always up-to-date, with no outdated components
II. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
● 3rd year or final-year students or new graduates in Information Technology, Electrical
Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related field.
● Solid understanding of basic electrical concepts and circuit theory.
● Familiarity with PCB design software (e.g., Altium Designer, PADS) is preferred.
● Having experience in Mixed-signal PCB design, Analog PCB design is a big plus
● Strong attention to detail
● Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively within a team
● Good at English is a plus
● Full-time participation is preferred
● Having a personal laptop
● Internship allowance (3mil VND/month)
● Dynamic environment and freedom to be creative
● Free lunch, coffee, snacks, …at the pantry
● Internship Confirmation Letter
● Opportunity to become an official staff after the internship period.