Who we are?
ITR Vietnam is an all-in-one product outsource company. We are leading company in provide services relating to build IoT systems, leverage Big Data and AI technologies to bring data insights to Life in Vietnam. ITR partners with startups and entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, Europe to build innovative IoT systems in healthcare, tracking and monitoring industries.
At ITR, we passionate in connecting things to the big network as we believe in the power of IoT to bring us better information, more control and higher productivity. Working at ITR, you will have chances to experience, contribute to the making of multimillion-dollar IoT systems and learn the latest technologies. Love making great products? Welcome to ITR 🙂
- Understand desires of client and create attractive product
- Contribution in order to keep work from the team consistent with the whole customer experience and designed with the customers’ high-level goals and needs.
- Collaboration with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Adjust approach towards designs based on feedback provided
- Quickly and superbly.
- Mentor and inspire, give and seek feedback for your team member in order to deliver the best quality of work
- Make decisions about strategic design and user-experience related to product from ideas stage to implementation of a new functions and features.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining our design system, participate in team critiques and reviews, assist in user research, organize customer events and design workshops.
- Create Figma flows that range from low-fidelity wireframes to full-fidelity, pixel-ready designs that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to generate ideas and viable solutions.
- Work directly with the engineering teams to implement new features and iterations and ensure quality standards are met.
- Identify what is needed for each design phase.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3- 5 years experience in product design with at least 1 year at the same level.
- Strong at design system
- Familiar with data analysis and user research using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Strong creative, design and communication skills
- Portfolio of work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office